EDrawings Professional for Pro/ENGINEER is the first email enabled collaboration tool designed to ease the sharing and interpretation of 2D & 3D product design data. It is a plug-in for Pro/ENGINEER that allows users to publish Pro/ENGINEER files as read-only and ultra compact (upto 95% compression) eDrawings files for visualization, collaboration and design review. eDrawings for Pro/ENGINEER includes both publishing and viewing capabilities and is intended for Pro/ENGINEER users who need to share product designs more effectively. For a single CAD server multiple client type of a setup, eDrawings for Pro/ENGINEER can be deployed on the CAD server itself. eDrawings also provides you with greater control over your design information by disabling measurement and STL exports as well as password protection.
- View, publish and share exact read-only representations of Pro/Engineer parts, assemblies and drawings for design review and collaboration.
- Export your models to eDrawings to generate ultra compact (upto 95% compression) representations for sharing via email.
- Measure part, assembly, and drawing geometry. Use in-built filters for easy selection of vertices, edges, faces and holes. This option can be disabled while publishing to eDrawings.
- View dynamic cross sections of part and assembly files by creating a variety of cross section planes.
- Move, Show & Hide components to understand assembly structure more quickly